Traveler
Dizzy Points:
+7
Votes:
+1
Traveler
I am shaggyolsen i am 35
Yea i no what a older man playing MC.
Well i like build and this game give that to me and i love meeting new ppl.
I live in the Texas.

You are allways welcome to ask anything you like to me.
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Traveler
Votes:
+2
Traveler
I am soonergirl980 and I am older than 25 ;) and I currently live in Oklahoma
Posted Aug 13, 17
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Dizzy Points:
+64
Votes:
+3
Admin
I am ribletreborn as stated to the left. Married to the soonergirl above me. I am also older then 35, and just so I dont leave anybody in the dark. I also live in oklahoma. (it didnt earn the capital letter)
Posted Aug 15, 17
List
Undo
Dizzy Points:
+119
Votes:
+1
The One and Only CraftyWitch <3. I am 40. Not married to anyone. Lol. Livin' in Tucky. <--tried to throw my hick in it.
Posted Aug 16, 17
List
Undo
Ranger
Dizzy Points:
+35
Votes:
+1
Ranger
Klodvoy.
Enough said.
Resident deaf guy
Posted Aug 17, 17
List
Undo
Traveler
Dizzy Points:
+33
Votes:
Traveler
Some call me nav others call me the "you didnt know that?" guy. Been a member of dizzycraft for many years. Glad to see some old faces and meet new ones. Dont be afraid to ask me anything if you have a question about anything ps Only 23 and live in tucky also
Posted Sep 4, 17
Traveler
Votes:
Traveler
I'm frostys (Litterly)
Been dealing with the annoying nav since the beginning of dizzycraft as well.. took a break from minecraft but I'm gonna start to get on a bit more ! Can't wait to see familiar and new faces !
Posted Mar 2, 18
Ranger
Votes:
Ranger
I'm xcoolkat!
usually called Kat but recently with a new username most call me "kitten" now besides the great folks on Dc!
Just a weird 21 year old who's just trying to not give myself a heart attack on the daily :d
Posted Sep 17, 18
Traveler
Votes:
Traveler
My name is Superweevil but you can call me Weevil.
I live in New South Wales, Australia. I mostly sit in my room playing video games and studying for school. If you ever see me outside it's usually because I'm walking somebody else's dog (Usually a trainee guide dog) or i'm feeding my gorgeous chickens.
Posted Oct 27, 18
Top Posters
NoticeNotices